Posted on Friday, October 28th, 2011 at 2:26 pm under Events

Becky, Class of 2014

This week has been crazy for a lot of reasons, but the fact that CariDanco has our first performance of the semester this Saturday is probably the biggest.  It’s also the first performance with us for a lot of our new members and apprentices.  The fact that Professor Carey has been out of town and rehearsals have been run by our rehearsal director, Kierstyn, is also a point of stress.  Going into rehearsal yesterday was stressful, but Professor Carey seemed really pleased with the work we did.  We’re all so thankful for Kierstyn!

I’m in charge of getting everyone there on time and making sure everyone knows what’s going on in terms of make-up and costumes.  It feels very rushed, and it’s challenging to fit into my schedule since it’s already so crazy, but at the end of the day, I love it.

My schedule next semester looks to be none the less insane.  I will be in academic overload (again), which means that I’ll be going over the 19 credit limit.  I think I’m going to have to cut back on the number of pieces I try out for in the Senior Choreographers’ Concert just to keep my sanity.  It’s a crazy schedule, but I think I’d go crazy if I didn’t keep busy.  In the meantime, I have plenty to consume myself with as we prepare for our performance this weekend!