Posted on Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 at 3:23 pm under Events

Becky, Class of 2014

Since Friday afternoon, my life has been consumed with rehearsals and performances of all varieties, just as it will continue to be until around 10pm Sunday night.  It’s a mix of faculty concert rehearsals, lighting rehearsals, student choreographer rehearsals and CariDanco rehearsals mostly, and they have taken up every free moment that I have.  Luckily, I absolutely love the people in the dance program and there are few people that I’d rather be spending my week with.  Downside (if you can call it that) is that we’ve all already gone completely insane from exhaustion, proving that this is going to be a looong week.  Our CariDanco performance at the CLASS Pageant went really well, so it was a great kick off performance to our tech week.  Hopefully the Faculty Choreographers’ Concert next weekend goes off just as well!  I’m in three very diverse pieces about everything from robots to polygamy to breast cancer, so it’s sure to be an interesting show from the audience’s perspective.  Here’s to hoping that we can all keep our sanity enough to give a killer performance this weekend!  …And so it begins.